Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was wonderful! I am so blessed to be the mother of the sweetest child I know ( i might be predjudice of course). I love spending time with her. I look forward to every moment that I have with her. When Jeremy and I found out we were having a girl it was such an exciting time of thinking that I had a friend for life who I loved more than I could ever imagine. We had an awesome morning at church and then a good lunch with family and friends.
Last night Jeremy and I got to go on a much anticipated ( and needed!) date night. We went and walked around the Aldridge Botanical Gardens, ate at Cheesecake Factory (which was AMAZING) and then went and watched "Baby Mama" which was hysterical. It was such a fun night just to spend with the man that I love more than anything. He also got me a new Beth Moore book for Mother's Day which I can't wait to read!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Are we twins? My hubby and I had a date night on Sunday too. We ate at P.F. Changs and went to see Baby Mama!