Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Heavy Mind

I know I haven't blogged in a while. Last week I was enjoying a luxry of the teaching career that we call Spring Break. I have to say that education does have its perks.
Today however, I have to say that my mind is heavy. Without going into detail, I need the Lord to do something major in my life. I don't know how or where but I need it and as soon as possible. I know the Lord knows the desires of our hearts and only wants what is best for us, I am just struggling in the waiting process. It seems like for everything that the Lord has been teaching me about faith and his perfect power is being put into action over these last few days. I know with all my heart that the Lord has been renewing and filling me and pouring out his words over me. I believe that he desires to be so much more than just "enough" for me and I can't wait to see what he does. I truly believe that he wants to do something amazing and I need to be prepared to give him all glory and rejoice like crazy when it happens. I serve a faithful God!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!!!!! I didn't know it until I received your comment on mine! Yay!! I love you girl and I miss y'all so incredibly much...it's ridiculous! Praying for you..we need to talk and catch up soon. "Look to the Lord and His strength. Seek His face always!" (Psalm something) Love you tons!